[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

0u0 (Wait. No that looks stupid.)

So, like every other Homestuck fan, i've been waiting for this for two months; hoping to see this, I hammered the refresh button the moment the clock struck midnight and refused to go to bed until I could try almost an hour later, inadvertently DDoSing Newgrounds with the other million or so in our horde trying to reach the promised climactic conclusion to the act started a year, four months, and thirteen days prior. Again, sorry about that.

My expectations were high, Hussie. I expected something amazing for the time it normally takes to post a hundred or two pages of the greatest story ever to grace the Internet. Well, those expectations were blown far away. I was amazed to see how far this had come at the end of Act 4, and I was simply blown away by the end of Act 5.

The most amazing part of it all is how almost every event that has transpired here is frequently used as a cliche copout, a deus ex machina for authors who have written their story into an unusable situation and need to take drastic measures to fix it. Time travel and author self-insertion are the worst offenders. However, it's quite apparent, through the obscene amount of interconnectivity that Homestuck is, that these elements have all been part of the plan for a very long time, and have been bound together so well that they create an amazing story.

That's why I love Homestuck.

This flash definitely deserves ten - no... ten and a quarter stars, and could I vote a 6.12, I would. Keep being awesome while we boggle vacantly at these shenanigans.

Jackie Jackie

%u2193%u2193%u2193 You people are assholes.

This movie is awesome. Stop pissing off its creator. He deserves respect, not stupid chain comments from you annoying pricks.

Missingno Don't Save Etc. Missingno Don't Save Etc.

Ah, Missingno...

For the record, talk to the old man in Viridian City, immediately fly to Cinnabar Island, surf up and down the east coast. DON'T CATCH IT. You get 255 of your ninth item. Also, some graphics stop working and the Hall of Fame breaks.

Good movie. Inventive concept. 8/10

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Amazing!

As was the first. Even when satirizing the few things I hold dear, I still managed to be entertained. That's hard to do, although I do hate you for that achievement on the "art" level, and I did have to bring up a digital copy of the entire text of hamlet to figure out what the hell you meant by "woo't". I must admit, I wasn't reading it very carefully in school. Anyway, keep it up but only if you still have good ideas. Don't let this great thing slowly stagnate into a pool of garbage like Sim City or Barack Obama. ;)

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Lol, thanks! Wow, you actually got the digital text, XP

And I fail. It was scene ONE, not scene three. Hamlet Act 5 doesn't even HAVE a third scene. >_<

OCD+ OCD+

Evil

I got K and Big O with a laptop keyboard, lego brick, and rubik's cube. Now I have to get the other 4.

I hate you.

The Stupidity Test The Stupidity Test

Fail

Cows, like all mammals, do drink milk.
And it's ALBERT Einstein, not Alfred.

PORTAL2 Symphonic Medly *demo* PORTAL2 Symphonic Medly *demo*

Excellent! Only complaint is that it's too short -

exactly like Portal 1.

HalfLife [Come Take my Hand] HalfLife [Come Take my Hand]

Pretty damn good!

Time, Doctor Freeman? Is it really that... time again?

Seriously, I haven't heard a song of yours that I don't like. Keep it up!

SkyMarshall responds:

Really? Thats awesome to hear ofcourse :) Appreciate the 10 man!!!

AlxEllis - Welcome To Hell AlxEllis - Welcome To Hell