REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Amazing!

As was the first. Even when satirizing the few things I hold dear, I still managed to be entertained. That's hard to do, although I do hate you for that achievement on the "art" level, and I did have to bring up a digital copy of the entire text of hamlet to figure out what the hell you meant by "woo't". I must admit, I wasn't reading it very carefully in school. Anyway, keep it up but only if you still have good ideas. Don't let this great thing slowly stagnate into a pool of garbage like Sim City or Barack Obama. ;)

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Lol, thanks! Wow, you actually got the digital text, XP

And I fail. It was scene ONE, not scene three. Hamlet Act 5 doesn't even HAVE a third scene. >_<

OCD+ OCD+

Evil

I got K and Big O with a laptop keyboard, lego brick, and rubik's cube. Now I have to get the other 4.

I hate you.

The Stupidity Test The Stupidity Test

Fail

Cows, like all mammals, do drink milk.
And it's ALBERT Einstein, not Alfred.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Like many of your games,

it made me want to rip my keyboard in half and throw it out the window, while I laughed at your antics, and could hardly enjoy myself more. Great game.

Morningstar Morningstar

HOLY SHIT AWESOME

Amazing story and the best graphics I've ever seen in a flash game. 11/10, 6/5.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

I FINALLY KILLED MADAGASCAR!

Amazing game. It brings up a few ethical questions, but is fun nonetheless. SWINE FLU! PANIC! PANIC! EVERYONE PANIC! (And why does Madagascar always shut down everything so soon?)

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

Complete crap

This game was complete crap.

It was crap in a good way though.

Penis.

Hanna in a Choppa Hanna in a Choppa

A grand game

Excellent! Good sound, good graphics, good ideas. I loved the references to other video games as well (Especially Portal and World of Goo.)

Elephant Rave Elephant Rave

The stupidest game I've ever played...

Yet I played for an hour! Good job!

Oiligarchy Oiligarchy

Well done game &amp; interesting political insights

The game was pretty good. A highscore list would really complete it (profit made or latest year or both.) The secret missions ended for me after 2054. Nothing new happened? A larger screen size would be great as well. Also, what the fuck is with that "energy plant" that you get later on in the game?

Anyway, it's nice to see a political message that's not just "Bush is an 1d10t and republcns r b4d." ALL politicians are greedy SOB's.