[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

0u0 (Wait. No that looks stupid.)

So, like every other Homestuck fan, i've been waiting for this for two months; hoping to see this, I hammered the refresh button the moment the clock struck midnight and refused to go to bed until I could try almost an hour later, inadvertently DDoSing Newgrounds with the other million or so in our horde trying to reach the promised climactic conclusion to the act started a year, four months, and thirteen days prior. Again, sorry about that.

My expectations were high, Hussie. I expected something amazing for the time it normally takes to post a hundred or two pages of the greatest story ever to grace the Internet. Well, those expectations were blown far away. I was amazed to see how far this had come at the end of Act 4, and I was simply blown away by the end of Act 5.

The most amazing part of it all is how almost every event that has transpired here is frequently used as a cliche copout, a deus ex machina for authors who have written their story into an unusable situation and need to take drastic measures to fix it. Time travel and author self-insertion are the worst offenders. However, it's quite apparent, through the obscene amount of interconnectivity that Homestuck is, that these elements have all been part of the plan for a very long time, and have been bound together so well that they create an amazing story.

That's why I love Homestuck.

This flash definitely deserves ten - no... ten and a quarter stars, and could I vote a 6.12, I would. Keep being awesome while we boggle vacantly at these shenanigans.

Jackie Jackie

%u2193%u2193%u2193 You people are assholes.

This movie is awesome. Stop pissing off its creator. He deserves respect, not stupid chain comments from you annoying pricks.

Missingno Don't Save Etc. Missingno Don't Save Etc.

Ah, Missingno...

For the record, talk to the old man in Viridian City, immediately fly to Cinnabar Island, surf up and down the east coast. DON'T CATCH IT. You get 255 of your ninth item. Also, some graphics stop working and the Hall of Fame breaks.

Good movie. Inventive concept. 8/10

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

Disturbingly hilarious.

"I've been involved in every media induced panic including ebola, toilet snakes, bird flu, dog flu, swine flu and pretty much every other flu that you can't get unless you actually fornicate with the animal it's named for. And as a parting gift, I'll give you some advice. Narrow it down to two symptoms, vomiting and diarrhoea. Because it just ain't E.coli unless you're firing out both exits." - Doctor Cox

Expected, but kept me laughing the whole time. Good job.

Earth Hour Earth Hour

Don't be so smug.

The flash was OK. The animation was relatively good, but I didn't find this particularly humorous. The music didn't really fit either. Now, on to political rant:

Earth hour is a joke. People turn their lights off for one hour and act smug about how much they've "helped the earth." Compared to modern electricity chugging devices like refrigerators, computers, and televisions, lights are becoming a smaller and smaller portion of US electricity usage every year. If you use florescent lights, which consume a large amount of electricity when turning on, then shutting those off for an hour had about nil effect on total power consumption. Hybrid cars don't help the earth either. The process involved in making that expensive rechargeable battery releases all kinds of toxic crap into the environment.

I did not participate in Earth Hour. However, I have had the lights off in my room for the past four hours even though it's pitch black outside, using my laptop which consumes a very small amount of electricity. So shoot me.

In conclusion, instead of participating in a minor event once per year, try to be more eco-friendly all year long. Walk if it's close enough. Turn off the lights before you leave the room. Drive in a way that uses less gasoline (Hint: Try hitting the brakes only when absolutely necessary. If there's a red light up ahead, don't drive as fast as possible to the area and then brake. Take your foot off the gas pedal and slowly approach the light. People will honk at you, but you can ignore them. By the time you reach the light, it will change to green.) Turn the thermostat to 60 in winter and 75 in summer.

tl;dr: Earth hour is for being smug. Save some electricity 24/7/365 instead.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Srs business!

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!

It would be even more hilarious if there actually was an achievement for watching this.

Here are some of my favorite rediculous achievements: "Spend $400,000 of ammunition in a single life" - Team Fortress 2. "Defeat an entire campgain without taking any friendly fire damage" - Left 4 Dead. "Take the gnome from the beginning of the first level and drag it all the way to the last level" - Half Life 2: Episode 2. "Earn 15 Scout achievements" - TF2. "Kill all 312 antlion grubs in chapter 3" - EP2.

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

Wow!

So much creative drawing talent, a great song that times well with the morphings, and it's even a SCREENSAVER! There are no words in Elvish, Entish, or the tounges of man to describe how good this is. </LordOfTheRingsReference> </Nerdiness> </Comment>

Seriously. Great job!

TheBoogley responds:

RELEASE THE ORKS!! :O

Dubya-Doo 5: Palin Power Dubya-Doo 5: Palin Power

Haven't you had enough?

At the start of the series, I could appreciate your witty humor. However, this is really just a copy + paste slander movie against ALL Republicans. I don't know if you've realized it, but Fox has become MUCH more liberal than it has in the past. I know EXACTLY what's going to happen tomorrow. (You're ignoring the fact that Obama attempted to buy the election by spending more than any candidate since the 70s.) The news will announce Obama's victory, and he will spend ANOTHER $2,000,000. Then, one of two things will happen when the ACTUAL votes (not exit polls) are counted.

a) Obama wins. By February, you'll all see that Obama is more of a bumbling idiot and a pawn than George Bush is made to be in your show. A Republican (probably McCain) will be elected in 2012.

b) McCain wins. People will complain that he "stole" the election. A recount or two will occur. After WEEKS of crap, Obama will have to accept that McCain won. Obama will dissappear forever into the forgotten world of failed candidates like Kerry and Dukakis. Hillary will be back and will once again try to be President in 2012.

Either way, you'll be disappointed.

Samination responds:

It's a series designed to cover the Bush Presidency, so obviously it has continued due to the fact Bush is still the President. There will only be one more episode this January. I have actually changed the series up a bit the last few episodes by putting bush in the closet (literally) and focusing more on McCain and now his running mate.

I had a good laugh at your comment "Fox has become MUCH more liberal than it has in the past.". Thank you for that! :)

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Loved it!

The whole idea is nice and original. Great animation, well played.

To below user: Print Screen key. Obviously.

Ferrets Ferrets

You are one sick fuck.

Great job on another idiotic cartoon with a stupid song! Moar plz!